• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What am I doing wrong?

IF you can buy it right, you won't be seeing the colors at 79 mph while passing all the other boats on your lake ;)

It's an '08 package? 5 1/2 years old. If the motor is same year as the boat, it's gotta be worth $25k USD in those colors? (Be worth $29k USD in the colors of Josh's boat :D)

I think Eric said the whole package has only 35 hours on it and that they have not had the boat for long(only a week or so). I bet they won't take $25k for it. but if they do, I'm going to try to be first in line.

I think Eric said the whole package has only 35 hours on it and that they have not had the boat for long(only a week or so). I bet they won't take $25k for it. but if they do, I'm going to try to be first in line.

Don't wait too long to find out. It's the quiet members that don't post much or at all that sneak in and buy up all the good boats that get posted on the site. :bounce:
Whenever you see me post a boat on here, it's because I'm not interested in it for myself.

Thanks for the concern JW

Boat is on consignment to the Boathouse, I put an offer in, so we'll see. If someone out bids me, they can have it. I'm still not crazy about the colors. They say it looks really good in person and Madtown(Eric) thought it looked pretty good too. I think if it's not photogenic then it should have been done something else.

I was told the owner bought the boat and was too scared to drive it so it only has 30 hours on it, but he hung onto it anyway and kept it polished in his garage. The Boathouse had to convince him to let them put it outside for the first couple of weeks to help get it noticed from the road. He first wanted it inside their showroom only.

Boat is on consignment to the Boathouse, I put an offer in, so we'll see. If someone out bids me, they can have it. I'm still not crazy about the colors. They say it looks really good in person and Madtown(Eric) thought it looked pretty good too. I think if it's not photogenic then it should have been done something else.

I was told the owner bought the boat and was too scared to drive it so it only has 30 hours on it, but he hung onto it anyway and kept it polished in his garage. The Boathouse had to convince him to let them put it outside for the first couple of weeks to help get it noticed from the road. He first wanted it inside their showroom only.

I hope you get a GREAT deal on this boat karzrus! It would make me feel much better for what happened to me. Check your PMs I sent you some info on it. I am pretty sure this is the same boat I had bought 3 years ago and he sent my money back without even a phone call the day before I was going to get it. Worst part was I sold my existing boat during the 7 days time of the purchase and going to get it :pissed: :pissed: . Doesn't look like he used it much though, about same hours on it now as back then. Good luck!

I hope you get a GREAT deal on this boat karzrus! It would make me feel much better for what happened to me. Check your PMs I sent you some info on it. I am pretty sure this is the same boat I had bought 3 years ago and he sent my money back without even a phone call the day before I was going to get it. Worst part was I sold my existing boat during the 7 days time of the purchase and going to get it :pissed: :pissed: . Doesn't look like he used it much though, about same hours on it now as back then. Good luck!

Whoa, I remember that deal! Doesn't seem like 3 years, wow

How water proof are factory cockpit & bow covers? We have had a ton of rain as of late & pretty sure that boat has been outside during it. Hate see someone buy it & then get a waterlogged boat that needs a resto in 5 years. Just thought about that as next few days calling for more rain.

Back