• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

BIG News Coming Soon.....

Awww come on man it's killing us!!!

I'm gonna guess it's a twin engine convincor with big blocks:bigthumb:

Nope..I already have my twin outboard Convincor with eggbeaters! (which, by the way, is getting closer to being back on the water-I'm just waiting to pull the hyd. steering off my friends 38' Jupiter, which is getting rerigged with Merc 400R's, and install the steering/helm into my 2800)

I have a shiny new quarter that says you're fibbing
Popcorn_nommer.gif~c200

Well...let's see..it's white, black and red...it's true to my site name...you can ride in the back....or you can ride in the front...the existing power will produce an easy 300hp once I remap the computer....it's bigger than my Checkmate Spectra 171 or Pulsare 2100's have been but it's smaller than my Checkmate 2800SX Outboard...it has a single Big Black motor and it has very low hours.....

Well...let's see..it's white, black and red...it's true to my site name...you can ride in the back....or you can ride in the front...the existing power will produce an easy 300hp once I remap the computer....it's bigger than my Checkmate Spectra 171 or Pulsare 2100's have been but it's smaller than my Checkmate 2800SX Outboard...it has a single Big Black motor and it has very low hours.....

Oh..did I mention it may be at my house next week!!!:banana:

You getting another boat isn't big news. Thats every couple months for you.:p

I thought you had something good like,
the new owners where going to do something with the brand.

So just when I thought my career in tinkering with boats and setup was coming to an end...I decided to upgrade my latest Pulsare and treat her to more horsepower!!

Attachments

• 20160505_133538.jpg
    20160505_133538.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20160505_131455.jpg
    20160505_131455.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160505_133557.jpg
    20160505_133557.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 46
Back