• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

illMATTic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi ,I am Dave.I have an 82 Predictor with a 78 150 xs motor.I am not sure but I think maximum speed is around 50 maybe a little more.Any suggestions the motor runs really good but does start hard.
    Hey, I just picked up a minty 79 predictor w/ a merc inline-6 90. Any recommendations on propping that motor for now and I'm looking to up the hp in the spring and I would like to get in the 70's so I can show a few baja's and a supercharged i/o checkmate what's up.haha... from what i've read you have had great success setting up your old predictior what would be your optimal setup recommendation, budget minded.

thanks,

Aaron
    I have not posted on this site, I have a question I have a 83 predictor with a 89 Merk 115. I think you had a similer set up at one point. How hard is it to remove the Oil Injection?
    ill
    614 209 3286 is my cell. I'll be gone Saterday as well and back on Sunday. Might go up to Alum Creek Sunday if the boats runnin good. Going up there tonite to test it out. Put the tank back in so I'm gonna go fill it up and see what happens. Talk at ya soon.
    Shane
    Any parts left from your burned down 2.4? I don't need much but I do need a few things....

Groucho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back