• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

HobieHernandez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Nice to see you're alive! How's things?
    You still lovin' that camper better than us?
    hey pablo. you still around? haven't seen much from you. do you still have the boat?
    are you gonna get to the chesapeake?
    Kyle
    hey hobe, were having an election to see who the next president of the damned fools club will be. and im going to be campaining in my tunnel, out the mouth of chincoteague inlet. last wave of storm swells amazed me. this opportunity to see a swell swell, is what i live for. theres nothing like sitting dead in the water, and seeing a swell way above your head feeding g force when it picks you up. and theres nothing like flying a ponton boat side to them in the trough. especially when us redneck fools didnt have to pay hardly nothing for our bad ass boats. ill bet title for title that aint no 100k$ boat can touch my junk. what a bitch to have to worry about gas, in order to fly a bad ass machine. and what a blessing to have a hurricane blow in a swell smile. i love testing bobs nosecones while riding side to them, and how many tenths of a second it takes without water while airborn, to blow up another handgrenade, and how many days it t
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back