• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

ezstriper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a blue & silver 1980 Entertainer and I'm thinking of putting the checkmate Decals back on this boat. I saw a decal on TTweedy s post that looks stock. Any ideas? Jrockman44@gmail.com . Thanks, James
    Looking for the checkmate font, is that something you are sharing? If not, what do you charge to have the graphic made? I have access to a vinyl cutter. Thx, Lance
    Hi! I have a '84 Diplomat I need some new vinyl for. I'd like a brown and tan scheme. Could you email ogormanandsons@yahoo.com Thanks! Dan
    Good afternoon,
    I was inquiring about some new checkmate vinyl.
    I have 3 1/2 X 23 on the side checkmate only written in dark purple and would like a horsehead for my Bow Hatch prefer an outline if poss? Let me know what you have can email me at gski1969@yahoo.com Thanks Joe
    Argento102 here from the forums. Curious about the vinyl graphics you have or can do. I'd like a Cobalt Blue version of the image below if possible (Just the chess piece and lettering)to run down both sides of the nose. They ve painted it a gloss white, so a bit of colour would go nice. If you have graphics already made, I'll take a look also. Let me know will you please. argento102@gmail.com

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26978

Thanks,

Darren
    Hello,

I have a 1995 185 Pulse (Black) I am looking for decals. I want to put..CHECKMATE in the back on each side and maybe horse head as well. Can you help?

Thanks

Tim
    Looking for some decals for an 83 Sportfire. It has the blue/silver flake and the decal that ttweedy posted on the resto forms are what I'm looking for. Should get the boat back this week so I can get the dimensions if needed. Thanks
    looking for Checkmate decals.... new or old doesn't really matter..
    I gotta 16.5 ft, 1987 enticer W/Merc 175 being restored.,, going in for paint and upholstery soon.
    you need to get the RPM's up, 5200-5400 I would say...as far as the prop blowing out is concerned by just be that prop does not work on that boat, next stock exhaust killing you rpm as well...try a 22 or 24 bravo 1 see how they work...worked well on mine, had basiclly a 525SC in mine at one time turned a 26 bravo 1 about 5500 @ 80mph, but had stock steering and boat would get unruly so what out there...feel free to give me a call 540-786-8111 Rob
    I respesct yor knowledge above the others on here when it comes to making a 251 run.My problem is with I'm guessing I have a 500hp 454 (bored & stroked to a 496). Full roller assembly& cam, all forged, balanced, alluminum heads & intake, 850 holley, arp stud kit...but stock exhaust...&steering. Im running a 25 pitch mirage plus that was recupped by r&r props in nv. It ran great on the eluder but not so on my 251. I cant give it more than 3000 when takin off or it spins out. While cruising at 3000 & then rolling on the throttle it runs straight up to 4000 with the trim burried under, but when I trim it up it to where it loosins up it only goes up to 4200-4400 around 60ish gps. Ive seen pics today of it runnin wot & its def. not what I would call aired out. Am I not trimming it out far enough? I noticed if you lay on the up button at full throttle I end up with a higher than my head roostertail. Is that normal? Thank you.
    Hi I am looking for a high resolution copy of the Horse Logo. I was told you are the guy.

- Jeremy
    rjstarr
    Hello, I am restoring my 1986 Starflite and I was looking for the same logos that cmpulse170 got from you, please let me know and how much they will set me back, thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back