• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, Hope you have been doing fine. I don't have any of the type of motors that you are looking for. I will keep my eyes open for you though. Thanks for checking with me. If you have time you will have to describe the boat project that you need the motors for.
    Talk with ya latter.
    Jon I'm looking for 2 motors ( rebuildables would be fine ) I have a bass boat I'm building for me I need a 200 hp johnson/merc , and I'm looking for a 300 hp Johnson V-8 out board ( what do you have in motors for sale ?? )
    Yes, I liked the card. I'm glad to hear that you are back to work. I hear ya on the health deal. When I was little I heard "older people" say things like "if you have your health you are OK", well when you are young you just don't underastand this concept, I do now.
    Cool on parting out the boat, I will let you know if I hear of any body looking for pt's like that.
    A person can always go for more GOOD friends, GB, Jon
    the friends add worked I show up as a friend... Things are going to get better I'm back to work now -- hauling ~ Salt cause of the weather... no worries about money it comes and goes... Health is more important.. hoped you liked the little card, glad you got the money order ( I have a 1973 boat I'm gonna part out in the spring, it is a Stuery 16ft , 140 hp I/O 4 cyl all I can tell is it needs a head gasket ) I was gonna fix her up and re sell but the parts will go higher than a running boat ~ so if you know any one looking for old school parts let me know~ I will say if you help me sell the parts for a high enough price ( In the past I have given a modest finders fee for the help ) LOL God Bless and hope your back is doing better thanks for wanting a new friend Jon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back