• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 03 1600BR Pulsare w/03 125 Merc MN $13,000

What do you think some one could get this boat for minus the lift and engine ? This would be a perfect specimen for a 3.0L monster. :eyecrazy:

The 280 would be a perfect fit. Lighter than a 3.0L but need more frequent rebuilds. If I'm not mistaken those Pulse models are some heavyweights compared to the Pulsares. The claimed weight of a 16' Pulsare is #850. That's about 525 less than my previous 21' Pulsare(#1375) The claimed weight of 185 Pulse is a whopping #1415. I realize the heavier boat would result in a nicer ride but I'm primarily a river/small lake runner so it never gets really rough. I was just looking for a rocket.

P.S. the owner got back to me and said 10K for boat motor and trailer no lift.

Great color on that 1600! I like it. Hard to believe that boat is 9 model years old already!

Back