• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

10th Anniversary

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Today marks the forums 10th Anniversary, the community is now officially a decade old.

It was on this day September 17th, waaay back in 2002 that the forums officially started up.

I'd like to thank everyone over the years for contributing to making the community what it is. :)

I'd also like to thank our hard-working moderators JW, Gus and Robbie for dedicating their free time to helping the community. :thumb:

-Chris

Thanks Chris for keeping this forum up and going all these years, I love this site!! If it weren't for the forums I doubt I would have met half the good people I've had had the chance to hang out and run with over the years! It's funny, I look at when I first registered, I've been here for over 9 of the 10 years and I still don't have 1000 posts yet lol! Here's to the next 10 years :cheers:!!

Thank You Chris

I Want to Thank You Chris for Your Dear Friendship, for all You have Done for Me and for this Great Checkmate Forum. I Would also Like to Thank the moderators JW, Gus and Robbie for all there Hard Work and there Time they Give to Help Make this a Great Place to Bring all these Checkmate Members Together to Help Each Other and Enjoy there Checkmates. Best Wishes to all of You Checkmate Members. Always Your Friend Sammie Action Marine

Congrats on a great accomplishment:cheers:

Thank you Chris and moderators for all you do. You have provided all of us Checkmate crazed people a platform to share and provided advice to others- along with allowing us to all get together to tear up the local water ways and drag resto projects cross country:bigthumb:

Back