• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1970 MX 15

Dan E

Hello all, I've not posted here before but I've certainly read an awful lot of posts. I'm considering selling my little Checkmate, but honestly I've not a clue what to list it at. I'm the third owner and actually have the original sale receipt for the boat and the 1978 80hp mercury on it. It's a blast but not the fastest with that engine. there's some scrapes and scratches but for the most part at 51 years old it's in great shape. Runs very well, idles just fine and starts right up. Can anyone give me some guidance on what a good starting point would be for it?Checkmate1.jpgCheckmate 3.jpgCheckmate 5.jpg2heckmate1.jpg

Wow....nice original MX-15! I’d shop around for an I6 1150 for the boat......It would waken it up.
Cheers-

Here you go.....👍

No offence, but have you put a tape on this, it has the same lines as my MX14??? Either way, I still love it.

Hello all, I've not posted here before but I've certainly read an awful lot of posts. I'm considering selling my little Checkmate, but honestly I've not a clue what to list it at. I'm the third owner and actually have the original sale receipt for the boat and the 1978 80hp mercury on it. It's a blast but not the fastest with that engine. there's some scrapes and scratches but for the most part at 51 years old it's in great shape. Runs very well, idles just fine and starts right up. Can anyone give me some guidance on what a good starting point would be for it?View attachment 88761View attachment 88762View attachment 88763View attachment 88764
Is this still for sale?

Who knows? This 1969 MX15 is for sale in NW Ohio. 1984 or 1985 ADI 115 Mercury with Bob's low water pick up. I believe it has three jack plate
New tilt/trim motor and wires. Boat has LED lights, with bow lights. Electric system has mostly new wires and switches. Bow mounted fuel tank. The motor is strong and I was told it had recently been built. Hull is in good shape. Has ski pole and good cover for when its in the garage. This boat has been well cared and stored inside more recently. The motor is still a little bit too low, but the ship's speedometer says 55mph. Good galvanized trailer with new hubs and bearings. $4,000. IMG-4994 (2).jpgIMG-4994 (2).jpgIMG-4986 1.jpgIMG-4989 1.JPGIMG-4988 1.jpg

Who knows? This 1969 MX15 is for sale in NW Ohio. 1984 or 1985 ADI 115 Mercury with Bob's low water pick up. I believe it has three jack plate
New tilt/trim motor and wires. Boat has LED lights, with bow lights. Electric system has mostly new wires and switches. Bow mounted fuel tank. The motor is strong and I was told it had recently been built. Hull is in good shape. Has ski pole and good cover for when its in the garage. This boat has been well cared and stored inside more recently. The motor is still a little bit too low, but the ship's speedometer says 55mph. Good galvanized trailer with new hubs and bearings. $4,000. View attachment 89490View attachment 89490View attachment 89491View attachment 89492View attachment 89493
Can you text or call me at 810-357-8111 thx Gary

Back