• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1972 Restoration

Very nice boat. I ran in the one below and its always fun. That glass sure changes the looks of it.
Jetmate.jpg

Yes, the glass does change the look! This was my Uncle's boat. He got it in '73. He played hard because he knew he was not going to have much time in it. He died that December. It then sat in my parents garage for 35 years without moving once. I got it in 2008. The only thing that needed relaced was the carpet and a few hoses. Still the hottest boat I've ever see on the water.

I know this is going to curl your toes but I have no idea how fast it goes! I live on a lake with a 55 MPH speed zone. I know....I't's almost a crime! lol

72 Checkmate

Nice Boat ! Would you be interested in selling this boat ? Or trade up for a bigger boat ? I have seen 1 other boat in better condition, a friend of mine has a 72' in mint condition !

Back