• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 1977 Trimate 225XS Pro $10,500

ssv1761982

I bought a bass boat for now, the Checmate needs to go. I don't have room for 2 good boats. Boat is in good shape but could use a good buffing. There are few scratches but it still looks good and gets a lot of comments. New floor was put in 3 years ago with no foam.

Motor is a 2006 225 XS Pro with 285 hours. I have had it for about 4 years and never had any issues. It runs great and is easy on gas.

July2010CumberlandCheckmates061.jpg

More pictures

http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/ssv1761982/1977 Checkmate Trimate/

I still have the lounge seats for the back. The seat that is in back now does not match but it is very comfortable.

The tires are only a couple years old and the spare is brand new.

Still have the window for the middle of the windshield. Still have what looks like the original cover too.

30 gallon gas tank. New bilge pump when the floor was done.

Call me at three three zero 933-9154

Dave

I could be talked into seperating

I realize 2006 225 XS Pro motor is worth a lot more than the boat so I could sell seperate.

Anybody out there?

$7750 for the motor and $1500 for the boat? We only used it a few times this year, it still runs great.

Would love to have he motor. But...not in the cards. Have you tried Bass Boat Central for selling the motor? They seem to move fast on that board.

Back