• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2016 Grand Rapids Mi. Boat Show: Punisher!

JW

Staff member
Got some pix after talking with Monica and Bill for quite a while. Great meeting them for the first time. Extremely nice couple, and so good of them to share their personal boat with thousands of lookers at the boat show.

#6:

d475a83aeb899b6a5b7eeb81916cbd91ae8487_zps5h4mfdik.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Far shot. Show not too crowded yet. Seems like MOST of the people were looking at the pontoons again this year as I scanned around the building. Some beautiful pontoons, if you want to spend $65,000 +

b7fd88b348e93c9f793d7457a8edd624f84cf5_zpsfbefth9n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
And a new 24' Malibu. I thought a Pulsare 2400 was expensive, read the asking on this one:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 64
Closer look at the sale flyer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 78
Price!

The prices are out of control, they have pontoon boats going for 200k!

My once every five years visit to the boat show, only one boat worth taking pictures of :surf:

I showed several people at work the picture of that Malibu, explained it was their most expensive model, pointed out the triple axel trailer, and asked them to guess the price. I got guesses anywhere from $35,000 from non-boaters to $65,000 from a boating buddy. I REALLY enjoyed the looks on everyone's face when I showed the close up price sheet picture :rof:

I showed several people at work the picture of that Malibu, explained it was their most expensive model, pointed out the triple axel trailer, and asked them to guess the price. I got guesses anywhere from $35,000 from non-boaters to $65,000 from a boating buddy. I REALLY enjoyed the looks on everyone's face when I showed the close up price sheet picture :rof:

I would have guessed $90-105,000 and been shocked at the real price

I though when the wake boats hit 70k that was nuts. 175k That's more than I spent building my 4000ft house. No thanks lol.

Is that Monica (Lewinski) and Bill? What an honor to talk to them. "Depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

Back