• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2019 Boyne Thunder video

Made it up that way this year. Lots of impressive hardware on the water. They say, it’s the finest pokerrun in the country. Had a friend on the 50 grey and white cat. Made it to the Friday nite street party. Was it crowded the docks jam packed. To crowded to enjoy. Best part was being there in the morning when after the national anthem, they announced Gentle Men Start Your Engines. Every hair on my body stood on end.
Couldn’t work my over to the punisher, haven’t kept up with the storyline. Does Bill and Monica still own it? I meet the 2 at the first LC Run. Been a while couldn’t recognize them.
The one take away is. All the big boys are running the mercury power. The 1350/1550 was engine of choice. They look so self contained that it looks like if you undo like 4 nuts you could lift it out of there and drop another in in a hour. Very little custom engine builds. Great Lake and good Time well worth about upto a 10 hr pull. Anyone goes next year, let me know. I have lots of answers!

We were there also Jeff. Great time and the weather was perfect. I saw the Punisher but did not get a chance to talk with Bill and Monica. They still own it and run it often. Not sure on the speed but know he put some 6's on it couple years ago. One classy machine and great people. I have tons of pics but still can't post em on here. I gave up lol.

Back