• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

3 piece Windshield for 2400 BRX or long deck

Glenn Kornett

Attention: Cooperider,
You asked me for possible part numbers on my windshield and below is the photo I took. That same writing exists on the flat parts of the windshield on both gunwales. There might be the same writing on the flat part that opens as well, but I would have to check. Since their is a left and a right side, if they had individual part numbers they should be different but they are the same so perhaps that is a description for the entire windshield?
20210802_100538.jpg

Taylor Made wants over 4K for a windshield. Dam.
Can you get Caldwell Checkmate to order one for you for less? I believe it, because when I bought my boat I asked if I could have a windshield that was 6 - 8" higher. Apparently they had done that before and said it would be around $7000 extra!!! I just laughed and asked them to lower the seat pedestal 6". I figured they were charging me the entire price for a new windshield, plus their profit, and not giving me a credit for the windshield that was supposed to come with the boat.

Taylor Made wants over 4K for a windshield. Dam.
Hi Coop, check out the link above. Perhaps Randy Corson can help you get a plexiglass windshield made for a lot less? You might want to call him.

Back