• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

84 Enticer resto

Combat Rock

Finally pulling the rotted floor out of my enticer, what a “fun” project this is turning into. Outboard is off and the floor is coming up https://imgur.com/a/NRNSTb5
Noticed the stringer is about an inch and a half off the bottom of the hull?? Is this normal? I always thought the stringer was attached to the hull?? It’s really strange

Most people don't believe me, but we built them that way so that if the bottom flexes in the water, it won't bust out the floor. I asked the same question about that back in the 80's when we were building them.

Well that’s good news. When I saw that I was like o ****. Poking around in there today I’m surprisingly not finding too much wet foam. What do You recommend I do for a replacement?? I see most people glassing the stringer to the floor and that was my original plan.

Oh and wondered if the link I posted worked for the pics. I can’t seem to use photobucket like I used to anymore? They probably want me to pay for that now

Back