• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Aquapalooza

Andru

Damn, I'm new to this forum but see nobody has bothered posting anything in months. Where is all the partying Gatormates? My Checkmate and I are lonely over here in Panama City. The oil hasn't really affected the beaches, bays, and inlets here. They are keeping the booms at the pass between ST Andrews Bay and Panama City Beach open. I have been spending all my time underwater and need some sunshine. If you look good in a Bikini and are game for a party on Shell Island this Saturday, Say hello /catch me on facebbok: http://www.facebook.com/www.cleanhull.us

lol sounds like one of those adds for lonely singles. This is not the site to meet bikini ladies.:lol:

U'R A FAG

Hey bud no lonely single here. I'm glad to see someone else is willing to post under the gator mates forum. Like I said it has been a couple of months with no posts here! I am just a womanizer; so, the more girls the better. Tell your ole lady she is also welcome on my island.
I'll be partying all day so about dusk even you will look good in a bikini; so, come on out. I'm the guy in the teil and white Persuader. Ah.....ya, this is not the site for you to meet bikini ladies!

Last edited:
U'R A FAG I'll be partying all day so about dusk even you will look good in a bikini; so, come on

Ok so lets see you call me a fag then you tell me by dusk I'll look good in a bikini!
HMMMMMMMM who's the fag!!!!!!!!! I guess the closet opens at dusk for you lololol!!!!1

Back