• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

August 07's Boat of the Month Nomination Thread

Please choose your favourite two pics!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, a great collection of pics this month. Really gonna be tough to choose.

I have a few new shots of my Starflite but I'll save them for later.

Rob

Put it in the water last week. New cover is working out great!!
Getting ready for the New England Checkmate gathering at Sebago.

boatandcover.jpg

The poll is up.

Please choose your favourite two pics.

The top two vote getters will move into the official vote which will start later this month.

Good luck everyone. :)

What the happened to my pic?
I was up for a few weeks and now it's gone.
I guess I'll need to try it again next month.

heres my smilemaker 1

chris, i finally got a decent pic of my 85. did a good job hiding the missing gearcase that turned my 4 blade cleaver into a pretzel, when some a** dumped cinder blocks in the ramp. that 75 4-stroke on my classic makes me look a fool on the highway, but in the creek, my 6k rig is humiliating them 30k 3 litres, and ive got to get somemore capt morg kill stickers, and hopefully ill get beat soon and my motor man will give me my first 3 litre.:rof: smilemaker@dmv.com
my smilemaker 1

Back