• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bdusted440's 20' checkmate

I live near this boat,anyone interested i could check it out for them! Think SUMMER
icon_cool.gif

Hey if you will go check it out i'd apriciate it. If its in the shape they say I'll do the buy it now.The only thing bad about it is the omc drive but that can be changed.Let me know.Thanks

my buddie said he saw that same boat on ebay a while ago and it had damage on the right side. and if you notice there or no pics of that side.

I'll tell her you said hi.

bdusted, that would be a great project. A cracked block, dig a hole for the GM motor and install a 440 and rock.

Chris it appears to be an ambasitor and a 84 model year. Maybe kip could help with this?
I'll have to post the restification of it if I do get it.
bounce.gif

CHECKMATE'S AND MOPAR'S GOTA LOVE EM

440 bravo one Hmmmm
jpshakehead.gif
devil.gif

I almost forgot I called the guy and told him I'd be up sat and got the skinny on it .

Good luck bd.

Try not to let your excitement get the best of ya. Let us know how you make out.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forums4.jpg

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Went to look at last nite,faded but looks like pretty decent boat.Floor seemed solid & trailer needs help.Cheaper the better would be nice.Looks ok. He did email me saying someone coming sat.so i should hurry. Good Luck!

The guy coming sat is me. And I talked him down to 1200. Is the trailer solid enough to make a 4 hour trip? How was the driver side of the boat? I think with a good buff job and refinishing the wood and interior it should do fine for a while.
xxrotflmao.gif

1200 sounds good to me.

Hell it's the price of Gas for a few months!

Take a grease gun with you if you can, and grease those bearings before you start the drive. A spare tire would be ideal too! If you can, takes lots of pics, and we'll do a little story thread, and as you clean her up we'll post the pics.

That is.....if you get it.
icon_wink.gif

Got a little too excited there myself.
xxrotflmao.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forums4.jpg

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Bdusted, good luck on the trip. If its in half the shape for $1200. You stole it.

GusAvatar2.jpg

Forums4.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop, Currently the boat is undergoing overhaul.

Back