• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

beat by a fish this time instead of a crabpot

i was there

here was our view, as i stayed close to the bar. didnt have my brand so i was forced to drink crown royal on ice, and the switch caused me to reach blackout. got me a quick ride yesterday to check my water pressure and had 25 psi at 7krpm. im trying to get a drink in me here at 2pm and ill go for a ride in a little while

Attachments

• i was there.jpg
    i was there.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 13
To Hot here for a boat ride. I just go done sweeping the party remains off my garage floor. We have had no rain here in 3 weeks and one rain in 3 months. Good veiw for a band and close to the bar too.

am i doing this stuff right?

hey red, am i doing this posting and replying stuff right? im trying to learn, but sometimes i dont know im doing it, know what i mean. am i posting in the right place, and i dont want to piss anybody off, especially administrators, cause ive done some dumb ones before. wont do the stupid crap no more, unless i blow another motor. no just kidding. my check is back and my motorman will have me another handgrenade ready anyday. ive got to buy gaskets this time so it might cost me a halfgallon hahaha. man this weather is nice for october. im year round so its nice to not have to break out the face taboggans and coveralls. got my first goose yesterday and if i hadnt ducked in time id had a mess on my face. nearly broke windsheild. better get plexiglass for the black goose (brant) ng season. they misjudge the speed of the boat and think im a member of peta or a bird watcher or something. haha

Attachments

• redneck hunting.jpg
    redneck hunting.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
hey red, i need to start a business, extreme bird watching, and get my ad out now, cause the migration has started. only plexiglass camera lense, pet wild geese in their actual habitat, the air hahahahahahahah. man those black brant (ng) are herding up already, and when i came round a corner yesterday, thought i was flying a popcorn popper. thought orville was in the back seat. its just another aspect of the experiences that stretch the corners of our mouths to our ears and cause us to look like the captain. i could be flying skaters, ciggs and supers, but probably wouldnt enjoy it like my cheap boats that bring more fun than sex. ive spent an enormous amount on gas this summer, and im lucky my check is a work boat. my boats are priceless to me

Last edited:
hello to all from capt morg. just went to the main page and saw me pop up and was amazed at the views already. thought i was privately rambling my bull with my other friend. im a crap talking fool, but in real life, im a serious and responsible person. live each day like theres no tomorrow, but safety comes first, and im not as pickled as i talk. my comp skills will get better and thanks admin for another star. theres only one boat that does it all, and i feel special to own one. just lucked out and got it cheap, cause ive burned more gas this summer in my 2 smilemakers than sm1 cost me. think ill put my other spare enchanter together this winter and try for another star. thanks for the place to brag, and thank god ive got a checkmate.

:cheers
hello to all from capt morg. just went to the main page and saw me pop up and was amazed at the views already. thought i was privately rambling my bull with my other friend. im a crap talking fool, but in real life, im a serious and responsible person. live each day like theres no tomorrow, but safety comes first, and im not as pickled as i talk. my comp skills will get better and thanks admin for another star. theres only one boat that does it all, and i feel special to own one. just lucked out and got it cheap, cause ive burned more gas this summer in my 2 smilemakers than sm1 cost me. think ill put my other spare enchanter together this winter and try for another star. thanks for the place to brag, and thank god ive got a checkmate.

Hell, now you went and ruined all the enjoyment of watching you 2. l.o.l!!

:thumb:Yah

Your in the right B.S. thread for REDnecks

What happend with that last thread did you run out of C-Morgan before dark or did that other leg on that 3 legged chair you feel you must mount yourself on while pushing buttons finally give out from all your B.S. and you hit your head on the computer desk.

I am going to have a throw down on the 20th if you think you can make a drive by. I will tell my buddies to put the street signs back up so you can find me. And yes I will tell them to put them back on the right roads this time. I am going to try a new prop sunday first I/O to get it. And I am going to hook my factory speedo back up because my boat runs faster with it than a GPS.:confused:

man, me and my r/n offspring who just turned 24/12 loved that boat and now were trying to think of something to really piss you off by trying to say you aint a redneck, just to get you here for a slow ride to the cabin, before we fly to another galaxy

Captain the commander is coming back are you ready for another spanking. Will be on the water by Sunday ifin you want to eat some rooster and wash it down with salt give me a hollar. Winder OFOWM

holy crap, im gon call my new friends from turkeyfoot to follow me on down turkey run to muddy crk dock and if its low tide, we will walk to the cabin, before i leave my tunnel boat out there at 4am again, waiting for flood tide, after climbing out of the boat and thinking i was in a cornfeild. darn brain quit on the way in that night. im gon tell my boys that theres a civil war getting ready to happen. heeeeeyyyyyyyyyy red, RRREEDD, the damn yankees are back, and it aint ted nugent, but theres a guy from delaware, the 1 sitting in front of u in my fishing boat, hadnt got the net winder on er yet, who has a boat that hes trying to fool us full blowed reds with, and only way i know to beat him, is to, drink a litre of nectar, and try to steal a ****ing skater from a yankee, and its gotta have quad-drupal 300 x's, or take the 75 off my check and put it on my baby pond fishing boat that i made out of two canoes, just like my big one. just need whiskey and beer. hes a wannabe called winder on here but actually he an undercover triple commanding admiral, working for chris and boston, trying to bust our transoms. wait till u see my next handgrenade, with the pirate hat cover, and exhaust housing shaped like a 1/2 gallon bottle. i just backed up to the bar dock and flooded a handgrenade, and set the dock on fire. del r is on his way back from fla, and if ya see a black side winder , dont start it, cause i think super dave is going to shoot me with a chunk of block patch, and im tired of seeing good motors covers get shattered or blow off.. im moving to bum fuk egypt, if i can avoid the humiliation again. hes so fast that hes the only one who can humiliate a redneck.

Last edited:
WHATS UP CAPTIN THE BEER DUMPLIN CAME OVER TONIGHT AND RIPPED SOME GOOD OLD SCHOOL JOHNNY REBEL AND OTHERS WE HAD A BLAST THE BIG 1 IS NEXT WEEKEND THE 20TH COME ON DOWN AND BRING YOUR HELMET ITS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE I HAVE 68 ACRES YOU CAN PARK YOUR CRAB MEAT HAULLIN ASS ON HOW ABOUT A DRINK TO THAT REDNECK. THE RECORD IS 6 PATROL CRUISERS AT ONE TIME I THINK WE CAN BEAT IT THIS TIME. I HAVE DUG UP SOME REAL OLD SCHOOL RIPPERS FOR THIS ONE. SOME OF THEM IT MIGHT BE THEIR LAST STAND.

oct_baby_008.jpg

Back