• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

bench seat rebuilding help!!

Sorry to hear that you got hurt, I hope you get back on our feet soon. Shoot me an e-mail wiht the before and after pic's. I would love to see how it came out.

GusAvatar2.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop

I would too. Looking ti redo my back bench at the moment. Looking for some ideas and how to with the hinge

Rear bench seat concern

I am not sure if this forum is still around. I see posts from 2006. I have a 1985 checkmate diplomat and just had a local interior shop redue my rear seats and they messed it all up and threw away my old seats to go by. Basically I need help from anyone who is able to send photos of what the rear bench seats look like and also I cannot remember if the bottom seat was bolted doen to anything or just sits flush on top of gas tank. So please anyone who has this model and can just send photos of how the bottom seat looks on top and underneith. And also if that bottom section piece that sits on the floor and botton coushon latys on I could use help with that. Or if there is a main number to call for help. Thanks to all

Back