• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Best boat cover for Pulsare 2100

Anyone got a cover that fits there Pulsare great that they love?

I need to buy a new one. Would like something that fits pretty snug. Also would like it to be trailer able. There are so many out ther. Do know which ones will actually fit good

I have both the factory cockpit and trailer covers for mine. They are out of Sunbrella or one of the copy matierials.

They are pretty good covers and have held up fairly well, but if I was having them redone. I'd go with either Topgun or Cspan for the material on the cockpit covers. Much more durable,UV resistant, colorfast and waterproof.

My trailer cover has a motor cover attached to it. I don,t like that part for trailering as it does not fit well enough to not flap around some and scuff the paint on the motor. However when parked it keeps the sun and everything else off the whole boat.

Back