• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

billy boy

captainmorgan

billy boy brings us fools great smiles. i only idol out the inlet and sit on the slick cam mirrow of giant swells. theres nothing like floating on a boat going up and down 10 feet at a time.. can you imaging riding parallel to them and hearing props exit the water?:surf: can you imagine the feeling of doing crazy stuff like this, that cost nothing? i did it last storm swell and its priceless. feel slight gforce sitting still while a wave lifts your boat out of a valley of huge wall of water. we aint no fools. and i dont risk safety for my passengers, and i wouldnt ever risk loosing one of my priceless smilemakers.:p but can you imagine the view of trying to hold onto a boat motor while trying to piss in a 10 foot swell? maybe thats why i dont have friends to fly with me, and maybe thats what captainmorgan enjoys.:)i never risk the safety of my passengers, and cant figure out why my slow boats do this to people. i cant figure out why my knees are shaking now thinking about flying in my boats. i hope it aint nothing to do with the cost of them. it might cause they cost nothing. im going pay einstein for my thrill, and i dare anyone to race my slow boat this wknd. ill be by myself, just me and me and me, and my win will be real slow. :D

Last edited:
slow like me

no wonder my friends wont ride with me. no wonder big money boats cant beat me. its just been my unfortunate luck to have put together the baddest enchanter ive seen. i never want to win a race, cause ide feel bad humiliating someone with a nice big money boat. espeially with a 75 cover. :cheers:

Well tickle me pink

That sounds like a lot fun!
And....for some crazy reason I'm actually starting to be able to understand the Captain. That means one of 2 things. Either I've been hanging around here too long or the Captain has been taking his meds as precribed.

That sounds like a lot fun!
And....for some crazy reason I'm actually starting to be able to understand the Captain. That means one of 2 things. Either I've been hanging around here too long or the Captain has been taking his meds as precribed.

Scary, I havn't been around here to awful long myself and I'm starting to catch on to his lingo. I've been out there on those swells. It is fun and a little scary too!!!!! Be safe out there Captain....:thumb:

Back