• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Caeser Creek Shootout

I wish . I start bow hunting with only 1 more workday separating me from the north and a 5 day bonfire !! Be safe , go fast , take lots of pics , have fun and dress warm !!!!

I've got a seat for you Corey.

Jeff the forecast looks good for next Saturday. Low to mid 60's and sunny. Boat should run great in those conditions.

I'd love to but we're at Lake Erie that weekend.

Caesars is my test lake and 10 mins from the house.
May be blown out based on weather.

unfortunately I have to work down @ the quarterhorse congress this whole month so I'm out...... but... my boat may be making an appearance though. If so, you'll likely see the highest speeds out of her. Should be around 74-75 now. Not bad for a big girl. lol

From what I have heard, they moved it to Sunday due to the poor weather outlook for Saturday. Supposed to be sunny and low 70's Sunday!!!

unfortunately I have to work down @ the quarterhorse congress this whole month so I'm out...... but... my boat may be making an appearance though. If so, you'll likely see the highest speeds out of her. Should be around 74-75 now. Not bad for a big girl. lol
Been there, Drank in every bar on the grounds......interesting times

Yeah, if people think the money walking around at a big poker run is crazy, its nothing compared to quarter horse congress!!

Back