• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate-Boats.com 7th Anniversary

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Gang,

Last Thursday marked our 7th Anniversary here on the forums.

It was seven years ago now, way back on September 17, 2002 that the forums officially started up. Every year, it gets harder to believe that we've been around that long now. And equally, it gets harder each year to believe how the forum has grown.

Thanks to everyone for another great year and I look forward to a great 8th year. :thumb:

-Chris

Congrats!!!! :cheers: I appreciate the effort and have enjoyed the site since I joined two years ago.:thumb:

Hats off to Chris for keeping this great site going and the circus acts controlled...haha! He is doing a great job. Plus, thanks to the great members for contributing to the wealth of Checkmate knowledge that is contained here.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for keeping it going Chris! :thumb:

Special thanks to the best group of members of ANY message forum I've visited! :bigthumb:

And I want to give a BIG SHOUT-OUT to all of our supporting vendors!!!! :surf::cheers::)

I was lucky enough to stumble across this site in 02.I think I remember it being like maybe 3 oor 4 pages at that time.Then I came across it again in 03 and joined Dec 03.
Thanks Chris, for you time and effort!
Everyone else, lets keep it going strong and lets get into the top 10 sites.:thumb:

Wowzers.

Thanks for all the kind comments and thank you's Gang. :)

I send a big thank you, right back at cha all! :thumb:

-Chris

I really have enjoyed this forum better than any others I go on. Their are times where bickering happens but that's life in general. We all seem to get threw it and move on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHECKMATE FORUMS AND CONGRATS TO CHRIS FOR KEEPING IT STRONG.

SCT SAID HE IS BUYING EVERYBODY A CASE OF BEER THAT HAS MORE THAN 5 POST. SO PLEASE PM HIM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

113.gif

Back