• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Spectra 170br Merc 150XR...MINT!!!

Was SOLD TWICE!!!...
But 1st guy couldn't get a loan...
Sold again but wife had a hissy about how fast it was...(60+MPH)???

So it's AVAILABLE again, water ready, and you can see it now on www.boattraderonline.com (better photo) and coming out in Michigan Boat Trader Magizine for $7000/offer...(still $6500 to forum member)

Extremely nice boat for the money!!! Jim
thumb.gif

Still available... I had it out this weekend for a few hours and this thing runs GREAT!!!

Screams onto plane with the 21p ski prop, handles very well (stable & dry)... Great boat...I wish it was a 21 footer!!!

Boating season is starting...Nice Checkmate open bow for only $6500... Jim.
734-261-4351
jrumon@yahoo.com

HEY JRUMON, IF YOU GET ANY BUYER THAT CAN'T AFFORD YOUR SPECTRA PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY, I HAVE THE SAME BOAT AS YOURS WITH THE SAME POWER BUT IS PROBABLY NOT PERFECT AS YOURS. I WILL SELL MY SPECTRA FOR $5000. I NEED THE BUCKS SO I CAN BUY A MOTOR FOR MY PULSARE 2100. CALL STEVE AT (954)401-7296.

Steve...that be a "hell-of-a-road-trip" for someone interestd in mine in Michigan to see your in Florida!!! These little spectras are great boats... sure the heck beats spending $20,000 on one of those "jet bath tubs" that goes 50mph and uses 4 times the gallons per hour!

Great deal if your looking for a VERY CLEAN sharp looking Checkmate open bow, that will seat 7-8 people, will do 60+MPH, can be towed buy a mini-van (under 2000lbs), will fit in a standard garage, and is a great ski boat to take the family & friends out in... $6500! Call me........Jim.

HEY JRUMON, IF THEY MAKE THE TRIP AT LEAST THEY CAN GO BOATING IMMEDIATELY AND ENJOY SOME FLORIDA SUNSHINE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

OK guys... I had this 170 spectra in the water a second time and this thing is a great little boat!!! Runs flawless, smooth, powerful... I almost hate to sell it but I have 4 boats again (not including 3 PWC's, and two sail boats)... and I'm finishing up my 100+mph "boy toy" boat soon... Something has to leave the garage so I have space to work!!!
Forum members DEAL... WAS $6500...
MAKE REASONABLE OFFER and it might be yours!

Trailer just repainted in the dark royal blue to match the accent stripes on the hull... Man this thing looks great on or off the trailer now!!!
surf.gif

P.S. The XR2 motor is the factory "high-perf" unit... I have a the broucher on it: factory installed motor cover louvers, special exhaust, 6000rpm range, etc. This XR2 is the bass-boat "cheater" motor and probably is closer to 175 (sure runs like it)!
icon_biggrin.gif

REALLY nice package deal ready for summer fun...for $6500 you can't beat it!! I have new photos available if you want to see it now...
thumb.gif

E-mail me directly: jrumon@yahoo.com

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...
xxrotflmao.gif

On it's way to it's new home in St.Louis!
surf.gif

Enjoy the boat Don... Thanks, Jim.
thumb.gif

Congrats to Jim and Don! That XR2 was quite the runner. My dealer buddy that sold us our XR6 way back said that the XR2 was a screamer.......

I SOLD MY SPECTRA 170 WITH AN XR2 A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. IN SEVEN YEARS THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER REPAIRED WAS A TRIM SOLENOID. OTHER THAN NORMAL MAINT. IT WAS A GREAT MOTOR, GREAT SOUNDING EXHAUST AND PUSHED MY SPECTRA TO 55 PLUS MPH ALL DAY LONG WITH A HI-FIVE PROP.

Back