• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Congrats Bdusted on becoming an ADMIRAL

cooperider

Bdusted440 just made 1000 posts.
bounce.gif

Congrats Bdusted!
beer1.gif

That is a milestone I can only dream about (I'llneed about 850 more posts to get there)

Dan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1000 posts. Bounce </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool
thumb.gif

Im not too far behind. (Brian's info is much more usefull than mine though)

Come on jgreen, your info is useful too. If it weren't for you how would any of us know where to go for the best deal on a new Checkmate.
surf.gif

Sorry, dude but you are important here. You tell us about alot of the get togethers up there that we might not here about otherwise.

lol.gif
Thanks guy's I hope I help a little anyway.I just love boats.I guess we are all boaterheads.LOLAll the knowledge shared around here is very usefull to keeping the boats in good shape. And Chris,Gus and jw Make this site what it is. just plain bad $$s.
thumb.gif

Back