• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

fail

I have seen this before. What a ying yang for wrecking a nice looking boat. I'm sure it handsome age to it. Not to mention the danger of such a stunt. :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

I've been on a wild jet boat ride when the steering broke, except in our case we hit a log and the whole steering gimble broke off the jet drive. We were about 6 feet up the bank in no time, and barely avoided hitting a tree!

It looks like it says Arthur right there on the side of the hull. Is this perhaps Dudley Moore? I don't think he is looking where he is going either.

I havent seen this before but its pretty impressive. I had to watch a couple times as I was not sure if my internet was choppy or it was half in slow motion. I would have liked to seen the impact without the slo-mo also. But overall I am pretty impressed how the hull stood up to a solid 90 degree concrete wall edge.

The slow motion part does ruin the video. Thats evidence of the downside to jet boats. If you loose throttle at speed, you loose all control.

yeap....years ago when we were drag boat racing, I was at the finish line with our boat waiting to go down to run, the jets were running...one on the right lane blew a engine, watched as it made a right turn right into a dock !!!! pretty scary...have new parts now you need to race with to stop that exact thing from happening...

Back