• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Fastboat's 1978 Trimate II

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Fastboat1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Fastboat1.jpg

Webmaster

Fastboat3.jpg

Webmaster

Fastboat2.jpg

Webmaster

Fastboat4.jpg

Webmaster

Fastboat6.jpg

Webmaster

Fastboat7.jpg

Webmaster

Great looking boat. Did you have the bow cover made?
I new mine was missing something. The center window. I'll have to get in touch with the prior owner to see if he still has it.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Looks great! There's a boat on my lake with the same color scheme, (I/O boat) and it looks great in the sun.

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

175, the bow cover was an origional option I purchased with the boat along with a canopy cover and side curtains. I ditched the canopy cover and simply painted the white bow cover black with vinyl paint. I found a pic of the origional boat I'll send to Chris to see if he'll post it.

Does the cover snap in?. I need to get one made along with finding the window. It's got to be good for top end running.

rooster_3.jpg

Fastboat8.jpg

Webmaster

Yes, the bow cover snaps on with 2 wooden supports underneath and it does make a big difference at top end. I don't run wide open without it. I may have an extra center window for you. The plastic in it isn't the best tho. I'll have to go hunting and I'll let you know. It may be stored away for winter with the boat.

Very cool, let me know what you find. May be able to get the glass replaced.

rooster_3.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif
Hey fastboat could i possibly get you to take some pics of you're interior? You're boat is only one year newer than mine aaand I'm putting new interior in it. thanks
thumb.gif
Sweet boat too

Back