• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Florida Guy's Check-in

It's what I am doing to my Merc today. 34 degrees farenheight in Green Bay area - Shawano Lake - last Friday night. However, no gators to deal with.

We've got a few boys in the Jupiter FL/West Palm Beach area. In fact, a group of J-Town boys have organized another event at the Tiki Bar this weekend. We've got about 10 rooms rented out for fri, sat, and sunday this coming weekend for some boating fun!!

CHECK'IN in from Clermont just west of Winter Garden.If I'm not on one of the local lakes I'm hitt'in the west coast Ft. Desoto,St. Pete. area.

CHECK'IN in from Clermont just west of Winter Garden.If I'm not on one of the local lakes I'm hitt'in the west coast Ft. Desoto,St. Pete. area.

I need to make it down to St.Pete. I'd like to see your 16 footer. I've often considered looking for one.

I make over your way at least 10 times a summer.Let me know of a good place to put my boat in over there and I'll let you know next time I'm com'in over. :cheers

I usally go to the ramp on US41 on the Alifia River. It's near I-75.

You normally go out to the Island or someting?

Yeah the island off Ft.Desoto or the shell key area.Sometimes we go over by the St. Pete pier. :surf:

Hey, rowdy1 do you run around the Lake George area at all? If so maybe I'll see ya some time.I put in at the Astor ramp.I'm sure your easy to spot with that monster V8.:eyecrazy:

I have put in @ Salt Springs and run around to Silver Glen, but I don't really know my way around on the Astor end of the lake.

Jupiter Hot Boats will be having another ralley at the Stuart Manatee Pocket on Sunday, October 21st. We've had roughly 25 boats show up at each event so far. August was the Jupiter Hot Boat Bash and 2 weekends ago was the Tiki Bar Weekend in the keys. Lots of fun and boating!!!

Florida Checmate Boater

91 21" Pulse. In process of restoring. So far replaced steering, interior and now taking bottom paint off. Boat in Tarpon Springs, FL. Run the inland costal from Clearwater to New Port Richie and also Lake Tarpon on occasion.

First Checkmate, but fourth boat. Will never own anything but a Checkmate after this.

Broward County owner checking in. 1989 spectra 170 bowrider w/ Johnson 120hp. My first checkmate, other boat is a 1964 12' Avon soft keel w/ Evinrude 30hp, movin' on up!:banana:

-Papa MaC
Deus Abençoa

winterizzzing followed up w/ a heavy dose of cabin fever , then envy &jealousy watchin you guys !

Back