• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale 2003 Pulsare 2100 BR

Kip Combs

I personally have a 2003 Pulsare 2100 BR for sale.....it's white w/ red and yellow striping. New gauges , new upholstery , new controls, new covers...completely gone over here at the factory. Asking $10,500.00 ( boat only ) No motor( but could get new motor for it ), New white C-Hawk available too.Pictures to be posted over weekend...contact me at info@checkmatepowerboats.net or 419-562-3881....ask for Kip.

I personally have a 2003 Pulsare 2100 BR for sale.....it's white w/ red and yellow striping. New gauges , new upholstery , new controls, new covers...completely gone over here at the factory. Asking $10,500.00 ( boat only ) No motor( but could get new motor for it ), New white C-Hawk available too.Pictures to be posted over weekend...contact me at info@checkmatepowerboats.net or 419-562-3881....ask for Kip.

Kip10.jpg

Hey Kip,

I’m just curious, why would a 2003 boat need new gauges , new upholstery , new controls, & new covers?

Thanks

HI KIP...HOW MUTCH FOR C-HAWK TRAILER ??? WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO INSTALL HYDRO-LIFT AND AT WHAT $$...BOAT LOOKS GREAT...I ASSUME THERE ARE NO MAJOR CRATCHES..

I'm talking to a couple guys......but haven't seen any cash yet ! SO....give me a call or e-mail me.......First come .....you know the rest ! Kip.

This boat was sold.....but to a dealer in NY ...Storm King Marine, New Windsor. So ....in a way it's still available.....through him.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back