• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale 2003 Pulsare 2100 BR

Still no answer from Kip? How rude. He must not really want to sell that thing.
Me, I'd hop in the time machine and make it happen.

Now, if I could go back in time and get a new "Old Boat" what would it be.....

The price is fair for a boat like that. But in the end, its not the real deal. I wonder how much a replica is truly worth. No matter real deal or replica, it would still get the same amount of looks on the water! :D

I'd take the replica. Less stress when the boat, car, truck, whatever isn't an all original one worth a bunch of money. Much easier to have fun in one that's not real for me.

Sim,

If you can take a ride up with a flux capacitor maybe I can find us a boat here that'll go 88 mph to make it work.

John

I'd take the replica. Less stress when the boat, car, truck, whatever isn't an all original one worth a bunch of money. Much easier to have fun in one that's not real for me.

Sim,

If you can take a ride up with a flux capacitor maybe I can find us a boat here that'll go 88 mph to make it work.

John

John - I had a buddy over from Ireland last week who's moving here with his family next month. He's shipping his 4 seater Delorean over in the next few weeks (the only 4 seater in the world!). Yourself and Sim could join me with him to go there.....

John - I had a buddy over from Ireland last week who's moving here with his family next month. He's shipping his 4 seater Delorean over in the next few weeks (the only 4 seater in the world!). Yourself and Sim could join me with him to go there.....
I'd love to see pictures of this Delorean.

The price is fair for a boat like that. But in the end, its not the real deal. I wonder how much a replica is truly worth. No matter real deal or replica, it would still get the same amount of looks on the water! :D

Plus you have the advantage of the modern materials used in construction. Looks beautiful, you should buy it !!!

Back