• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

GPS and Eddie Marine Elite gauges issue

PA-Checkmate

Helping a friend out who has a 2009 21 Pulsar BR with Eddie marine elite gauge package. When he purchased the boat GPS didn't work and we think the GPS receiver is missing. We don't have any wiring diagrams and no clue where the GPS receiver is mounted? Everything behind the dash looks connected. EM no longer uses this gauge package anymore. So... does anyone have the wiring diagrams, receiver/antenna location, pictures, or even a receiver/antenna if we do find it missing. And, what are the replacement options if all else falls through?

I'm guessing your helping Kenny... It most likely doesn't have a receiver. My smartcraft had the option of GPS, but I had to buy a livorsi GPS reciever.

I'm guessing your helping Kenny... It most likely doesn't have a receiver. My smartcraft had the option of GPS, but I had to buy a livorsi GPS receiver.

Does you boat us the same gauges, if so post a picture and I receiver purchased. I found out the last time up there his doesn't have a MAX MPH feature, which makes it hard to read WOT in the sun(LOL)! I have for fee time this year and plan on visiting your waters more.

I'm off all weekend this coming weekend. It's riverfest up here in Brady. 724-679-2849 call me if u want to get together.

Does this help?

Attachments

• EMI elite instruments engine harness.jpg
    EMI elite instruments engine harness.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_1.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_2.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_2.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: JW
Some more.

Attachments

• Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_3.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_3.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_4.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_4.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_5.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_5.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 10
Last pages.

Attachments

• Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_6.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_6.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_7.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_7.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_8.jpg
    Eddie Marine Elite ACTIA Gauge Operation Manual_Page_8.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 6
I need to save those pages. The boat I got from Wildman didn't come with all the documentation it should have.

Great East Predictor

That info helps a lot. I called checkmate and found the GPS/antenna should be a small rectangular box about 2 x 3inch. I think it's missing on this boat and would like someone to take a picture of where it connects to the gauge and what the wire colors are. Checkmate also said we could use the one from Livorsi(GPSSQ3)

Time to bring this project back up. Need someone who has the Elite Instruments in their Checkmate. I would like to know the wire color and where they are connected from the GPS antenna/receiver. It may have 4 wires. Pictures would be great.

Thanks

smartcraft can be a cluster**** working with it now, what year ? they are not all the same and some do not interchange, and even merc does not have the answers some times. if you are adding eddie marine gauges I would be talking with them. If you are adding analog gauges to smartcraft merc makes a adapter harness for MOST years, if you are using a aftermarket GPS speedo you will need the antenna that goes with that gauge...if I'm reading correct what you are trying to do...

Time to bring this project back up. Need someone who has the Elite Instruments in their Checkmate. I would like to know the wire color and where they are connected from the GPS antenna/receiver. It may have 4 wires. Pictures would be great.

Thanks

Wish I could help. I have the Elite gauges but the speedo is still fed by water pressure to a sensor, then fed digitally to the speedo

Back