• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

helicoptercam video meeting snelle boten in holland

What! Don't like BBQ! Why..... That's ...... Unamerican! Oh wait! You're not here in America are you? Never mind.:D

i have raw material. preview. megameeting 2013.

out were 65 boats with 165 people. it was a reduced amount of people because of the weather was not so nice.
the rivers were a hell to cross on that wind, high water, and direction of wind was wrong.
there was a warning to the smaller boats not to do the big rivers. i did not do the total. halfway i returned because i had my little daughter with me and it was too freezing cold in that wind.

dennis his senator returning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W65XE5mTwDU&list=UUWBS2NLvdTimHNIayaw-8Ew

leaving with 65 boats;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5LMBNaKac&list=UUWBS2NLvdTimHNIayaw-8Ew&index=1

I like the Senator. It definitely must of stood out from most of the boats there. It was really cool to see so many boat of all kinds just out cruising together. I can't wait to do that myself.
Looks like you went big block power , Nice. All you gotta do now is is shoot a video of it flying.........Rich :thumb:

I like the Senator. It definitely must of stood out from most of the boats there. It was really cool to see so many boat of all kinds just out cruising together. I can't wait to do that myself.
Looks like you went big block power , Nice. All you gotta do now is is shoot a video of it flying.........Rich :thumb:

it's not mine. it's that other senator of dennis who's getting wet around here.

in total there is three checkmate senators around in europe as far as i know. my first, my second and dennis his senator. a playmate from german guy, a big convinsor who was for sale last year, the old pulse 185 from jaap, and some pulsares 21ft. the total is around a estimated 10 boats.

the guys are busy with the official movie. we have only non brand related forums overhere.

i read a war book a few years back, about the bomber flights from england to germany in WW2. those guys were getting excited from the sound of so many airplane engines running at the same time. that was my thoughts hearing al those engines starting up at the same time and going out the harbour to do the same journey. maybe a stupid thought, but my buddy was getting exited too, hearing that.

Dude I understand what you mean about the the engine sounds and the wwll comparison. Sought of like the Luftwaffe crossing the channel.
So if that was not you senator , how about a picture of yours close up. :popcorn:

Your buddy Dennis has a really nice looking 454 setup in his.....

Thanks for sharing the vids..... now lets see some of your Senator :D

Back