• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

helicoptercam video meeting snelle boten in holland

senator-holland

we had last saturday a small meeting of snelleboten.nl

if you want to see the video including the helicam shots (from 0800min) boats and the helicam is from 11.23min.

shot by arjan vijn.

look at the streets and count how many times the trailer hits the white line. than you know why we have smaller cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnL9qV9MhrA&feature=youtu.be

this is what you guys talked about in the bash thread? or a real helicopter?

Fun and interesting video! Thanks for linking that here, it's neat to see how people boat in other parts of the world :surf:

Great video - looks just like boating on the river Shannon in Ireland. I miss it so much!

Great r/c heli shots.

And I'm also curious to know what boat has more poke than the Starship Enterprise... ;)
(Who else spotted the upholstery?)

I couln't find their website or other examples. Any idea of links?

i know that they were made in the UK. 78mph was top speed. with the 300xs i don't know.
the seats are face forward for driver and backward for the buddy seat.

a complete thread is on boatmad forums.

http://www.boatmad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13359

this is the boat from jurry now. jurry chanced the seating to both forward.

page 8 pictures of this ski boat. http://www.boatmad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13359&page=8

It's a Bernico?.....that makes more sense. http://www.bernico.be/en/home/
Great racing pedigree there - offshore and ski racing.
Edit: maybe its not - from reading the start of that thread....

I notice my old irish friend Hydrostream (www.powermarine.ie) posting on the last page of that Boatmad link. He probably knows Cyco from the UK offshore scene.

Last edited:
it's not bernico. that comes from belgium.

i posted their (bernico) new model F1 commercial before overhere.

as far as i know they did not make a lot of these boats. i called jurry to get a correct answer tonight, but he wasn't home. i did get voicemail.

i will get back on that or maybe jurry jumps in overhere. i think he has an account overhere. i'm not sure on that.

cyco is British, and jurry bought that boat with work. he did the overhaul himself. took a lot of work and that thing is fast! with the 300xs. and you can power it up to 2x250HP. it had this set for ski racing i believe.
and has a lot of room on the boat also.

if youre interested, www.snelleboten.nl. just register and look for jurry's story on that forum. say hi on welcome! they will appriciate that for sure!
google translate will do a lot of work for you.

jurry's my boat link is http://www.snelleboten.nl/viewtopic.php?t=9935

edit; the builder had a little company called Seaquel mouldings. the mold is just before the the bankrupt secured and saved. jurry has two boats of that builder. the "starship enterprice" 23ft and a black 18ft "The black mamba".

Last edited:
Nice video. But isn't there suppose to be a checkmate senator in the video too?

yes. but my wife had to work. but i can't do every meeting because of our job schedule.
so i went for an 3 hours or so in the evening. joined the BBQ and had a few drinks with the boys.

coming weekend than it's the big meeting with around 150 boats in maurik. we all go for the 100 mile run (across the rivers in the middel of holland)
that's were i and my daughter plus friend go with the senator. taking the oldest with me in a tent for one night. the youngest stays with my dad and mother.

i was also invited to a meeting in the same weekend as the Lake Cumberland rally checkmate meeting. this is at my home lake. (veluwemeer)

and we have the terschelling meeting on salt again in september.

but the meeting to be is LC rally in the USA... i can't wait.:banana:

next year i'm planning to do the checkmate bash meeting.

boating together is the best you can do!

That cool brother. It really was a nice video. The part with the windmill in it really let you know that you are no longer in kansas. Holland looks to be a very beautiful country. All those boats where OK but a checkmate senator would have stood out big time in that video. Big time...Rich

Great vid, Senator. Lot of cool boats. Looks like a great area to go boating. You gotta get some video of that 'Mate over there.

jetmate,

this weekend it's the sign up for "gentlemen start your engine's!"

post overhere the video's of that weekend.

took the senator to the gasstation today, and filled her up. can't wait.

why is it, that by every meeting a BBQ is involved? i don't like BBQ's...:D:D:D:D

Back