• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Here we go

Redboat

I'll start this with a picture of my Senator .
Redboat

Attachments

• 100_0221.jpg
    100_0221.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 45
I'll start this with a picture of my Senator .
Redboat

When I bought pinky, I looked at a senator just like yours for sale in Ohio.
Almost bought it, but it was not as clean as yours or Pinky is so I started
down the road of Outboards. I do like the sun pad area in the back of the IO, nice spot for the ladies to tan...:devil:

1983 blue and silver sportfire here with mercruiser 470.....i'll try to get some pics tonight of it hibernating in my garage

Hay REDBOAT I found your twin. This boat is on lake Norman I have seen it twice at the landing and SCT seen it once their. I can never seem to find the owner. I was drinking cold beer at the floating bar right next to the boat. I left to take a quick leak and the boat was gone.

CHECKMATE_SENATOR_1.jpg

lol well ours in down below.

I dont get to use the area for the I/O ..... my kids use this to jump in and I got the *looks* when i asked them whether I could use this to tan for a BIT !

i 2nd coops buckeye checkin in ,n double it w/ family cottage on thunderbay lake huron !

Back