• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hey JW, the Playmate clone is back in production.

Why did you go and do that !!! I've had a Stinger in the corner of the shop for about 6 yrs now been looking for the right hull for it. It came off of an old wood hull tunnell has a lot of mods it was real fast in it's day. So now I know what my next perchase will be. I sent them an email and they are sending me some info on color options, prices and delivery time I will post more info when it gets here.

Terry :bigthumb:

Well how about that! They've expanded on the 13' both up and down the line. Looks like the factory is quite close to the last one. I wonder how many of the Paradise employees are there?

Why did you go and do that !!! I've had a Stinger in the corner of the shop for about 6 yrs now been looking for the right hull for it. It came off of an old wood hull tunnell has a lot of mods it was real fast in it's day. So now I know what my next perchase will be. I sent them an email and they are sending me some info on color options, prices and delivery time I will post more info when it gets here.

Terry :bigthumb:

Wish you would have been a member when I was working on a mold for the 13.

they are cool little boat...... I'm thinking of making a radar tower for my boat.. I like the look..

There nothing like the real thing.

My 1988 13 ft redone checkmate playmate GT rocks .
Not one crack in the hull even before we restored it!!!

Let's see some pix!

Guy up near me had a Playmate GT that matched his full sized Checkmate like a Mini Me. Same colors inside and out as the big boat. Looked pretty cool side-by-side on the boat lifts.

Pictures

Let's see some pix!

Guy up near me had a Playmate GT that matched his full sized Checkmate like a Mini Me. Same colors inside and out as the big boat. Looked pretty cool side-by-side on the boat lifts.

Just waiting to finish fiberglass the floor to put carpet in. Must be above 60 to do it.

Back