• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I am done trading cars

nathan

Well I finally paid off my 2004 ram 1500 and I decided it was time to get April a nice car. so even though I really wanted to be payment free I decide this was a better idea for our family.

20140315_104637_zpsmcokt0ub.png

it is a 2013 dodge Grand Caravan Crew. fully loaded with auto side doors and back door. uconnect with navigation and voice active. it only has 27,000 miles on it. this will be our travel car.

I was upset when we had to go to a minivan but now that we have it I definitely wouldn't trade her quest for nothing. Well maybe until the kids are older or out of the house.

Very nice Nathan. Going to a 4 door was hard for me after we had our third child. We always drove Camaros and Trans Ams before that. Now they are all grown I don't even want to go back. Funny how that works . Anyhow , way to step up for ma and the kids . :thumb::thumb:

Back