• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I know its a Superboat....

corey331

and Superboat owners are...well....a little fruity. But none the less, ndaniels has been a member here for a long time and as fruity as it is, his boat straight up hauls ass!!! Its hairy man ass, but still ass!! If I remember right, he hit 90+ here and is still working on getting his combo dialed in. Thing is a runner and I got to ride in it and it pulls like a damn muscle car!! Enjoy!! There is a cameo at the end by Brent in his 259 that is no slouch either (upper 80's, knocking on 90) and I took the video from RNGRDVE's 253, so Checkmate is still represented in the video. This was at last Sunday's Caesers Creek Shootout. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhi9t59IMY

That turned out good and his boat hauls a$$ after the proper 45 minute warm up and system check and recheck.
Did you upload the velocity vid, that should be a good one.

Nce video

I remember when his red and white 21 superboat was for sale, that was a fast boat also.

Back