• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

im recruiting for new members

captainmorgan

ive been launching on seaside and going to chinco in search of new members for the site and also checks for the chesapeake. ive told the guys but not seen um on here yet.maybe when it gets cold and they put their checks up and hybernate for winter, they will sit down to the computer and chek us out. ive not heard from chris, boston or big r in a while. ill quit acting stupid and let you all know what else im doing. back in 95 i got my pic in ches bay magazine, so ive contacted them to get that issue and told them about this site and the awesome opportunity youve give us with the ches cheks, and they seem interested about chek.com and putting the bay on the map, and maybe theres some opportunity for chek.com to get some recognition in the mag, if its alright with everybody. ill stop hanging with morg and get serious if its alright with you all

oh, and ill get that sangar pic off there too. only a fool would put a pic of a non check on chek.com. sorry, but if you got a ride on it during small craft advisory, youde buy it. my friends say its better than busch gardens best coaster, when they can talk again and get their legs to stop shaking.

Back