• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jam'n on the Lake in 2008

jallen355

Well, I missed one of our big poker runs last weekend becuase my boat was not ready yet. I made sure, however, that I did have it all together and water tested for this event I attended yesterday. This is an annual "to do" down here. A concert on a sandbar in the middle of Lake Maurepas only accessible by boat. What a great party and a great day boating with my friends!
:banana:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pMYTv89BP3g

Tried to embed the video here, but for some reason it won't allow me to do so.

Thanks. It was a really cool deal. Lot's of "high silicone diets" about!!

I even saw a Checkmate. I think it was a Pulse 185. Mostly white. I didn't see it until we were leaving and it was at a distance. Didn't get a real good look at it. I wonder if the owner ever checks in here.

Looks like nice RELAXING time.The older I get the more I enjoy the relaxing part.:eek:

P.S. I' still trying to down size my last video and e-mail it.Or I need to find a host site that will have it but not be to hard core?:poke:

What's up

I was on the Tickfaw for the 200.
Checkout some of the pics on the springfield fire and rescue web site or on Ricky Kellums web site.

Had a great time.

Nice 24BR....
IMG_1400-vi.jpg

I had to miss that one, but am hoping to hang out for the Royal Purple Run next month. Not too many Checks. Neither one of us should be hard to spot.

Got to have a little "talent" onboard....
P5030246-vi.jpg

I'm likin's this 39 Top Gun
IMG_1359-vi.jpg

This is Richie Prince's Daytona "ride around boat", ain't it?? I don't see it much since he got the 39' MTI spec racer.
I heard he chucked a tranny at the 200.
IMG_1368-vi.jpg

another sweet piece:
IMG_1391-vi.jpg

Here ya go....
IMG_1600-vi.jpg

Just Wow!
IMG_3707-vi.jpg

Looks like yet another "silicone rich" environment......:thumb:

IMG_1481-vi.jpg

IMG_1509-vi.jpg

IMG_3760-vi.jpg

IMG_3746-vi.jpg

But wait a second, my boy... Did you pick up some "talent" some where along the way????? ...and WHAT are you staring at in this particular shot that's got the "grin" on your face???? :D
IMG_3727-vi.jpg

I think I'm going to have to leave the "Exciter" in the geerage and ride with you for the RP run.....:banana:

We'll try to hook up for that one, then Jacob.

The photographer did a good job. The pics all came from the Springfiled Fire & Rescure site that Cooter mac mentioned.

Nice 24BR....
IMG_1400-vi.jpg

I had to miss that one, but am hoping to hang out for the Royal Purple Run next month. Not too many Checks. Neither one of us should be hard to spot.

Got to have a little "talent" onboard....
P5030246-vi.jpg

I'm likin's this 39 Top Gun
IMG_1359-vi.jpg

This is Richie Prince's Daytona "ride around boat", ain't it?? I don't see it much since he got the 39' MTI spec racer.
I heard he chucked a tranny at the 200.
IMG_1368-vi.jpg

another sweet piece:
IMG_1391-vi.jpg

Here ya go....
IMG_1600-vi.jpg

Just Wow!
IMG_3707-vi.jpg

Looks like yet another "silicone rich" environment......:thumb:

IMG_1481-vi.jpg

IMG_1509-vi.jpg

IMG_3760-vi.jpg

IMG_3746-vi.jpg

But wait a second, my boy... Did you pick up some "talent" some where along the way????? ...and WHAT are you staring at in this particular shot that's got the "grin" on your face???? :D
IMG_3727-vi.jpg

I think I'm going to have to leave the "Exciter" in the geerage and ride with you for the RP run.....:banana:

I just about had the wife talked into letting me get a boat....sniff sniff Oh, well, I guess I'm restricted to just drooling.

SNAKE

Back