• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lightning E.T

Z06

My buddy (The one with the 95 MPH Hydrostream Venus) is looking for a 32' Lightning E.T. It has to be in good condition with a reasonable price. It's going on a 99 225 ProMax to get that few extra MPH... Any help is appreciated... My e-mail address is Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
Thank You...
Chris Ellard - Z06

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

My buddy (The one with the 95 MPH Hydrostream Venus) is looking for a 32' Lightning E.T. It has to be in good condition with a reasonable price. It's going on a 99 225 ProMax to get that few extra MPH... Any help is appreciated... My e-mail address is Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
Thank You...
Chris Ellard - Z06

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

After a little bit of surfing I found this.

http://www.diamondmarine.com/index.htm?web_pages/lightning_et.htm~mainFrame

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Thankss Gus... I forwarded the link to my buddy (ctmotors on scream and fly)... I'm continueing to do some surfing myself...

I think this Parts Bin doesn't get used much eh Chris???

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Lots of prop for a checkmate, takes lots of motor and a light boat to run that monster.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Back