• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

March 2014's Boat of the Month Nominations!

March 2014's BOTM Nominations (Please Choose Two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:confused:
I'm trying to understand the voting here as I haven't been a member for long. Hard to get a feel for this BOTM. Guess I'll wait for the outcome to see if this is serious.
I don't want to ruffle any feathers here as I admire ALL Checks. But I'm having a hard time understanding a 'skiff'?!? for BOTM?

Just the Newbee coming out here, I guess..:sssh:
Get what you're saying. Perfectly.
Sometimes the popular pic of the month might not be about horsepower, testosterone,
boobs, camera angle or
comraderie. (all of which are A+ qualifiers)
Sometimes it's just about an unusual or creative oddity. Doesn't happen often. But when it does?
.........That's cool too. Where else would anybody give a hoot about seeing a Checkmate skiff.

Get what you're saying. Perfectly.
Sometimes the popular pic of the month might not be about horsepower, testosterone,
boobs, camera angle or
comraderie. (all of which are A+ qualifiers)
Sometimes it's just about an unusual or creative oddity. Doesn't happen often. But when it does?
.........That's cool too. Where else would anybody give a hoot about seeing a Checkmate skiff.

Don't forget it's a special build by Paul himself!!!:thumb::poke:

The nomination poll closes shortly, if you haven't voted, now is the time! :)

-Chris

We've got a multi-way tie for second, so I've extended voting for an extra day so that we can hopefully break the tie. :thumb:

-Chris

Chris if nobody breaks the tie put Corey's boat in the poll. I nominated mine after I was encouraged by a member and I think Paul nominated his for kicks and giggles. Corey by far has the nicest of the 3 in the tie.

Chris if nobody breaks the tie put Corey's boat in the poll. I nominated mine after I was encouraged by a member and I think Paul nominated his for kicks and giggles. Corey by far has the nicest of the 3 in the tie.
Thanks Dave. :)

Usually in the past, if we've had a tie we usually just push the extra boat through and have one extra boat in the offcial poll, this time though, I figured I would extend the poll for a day as there was three tied!

Hopefully we can break the tie with the extra time.

-Chris

Heck Dave, I voted for yours!! You have done a lot of good and hard work to that boat, Just put that pic you nominated beside the pic of it setting in the weeds where you found it. And that skiff is pretty cool too!!

The official poll is up!

Thanks to everyone who entered the nomination round and special thanks to Paul and Dave for their graciousness in helping break the tie. :thumb:

-Chris

Back