• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

MINT 1989 Vision 221

Free bump. Very nice ride! I'm in the market for an open bow though otherwise i'd have the boat. What sorta trades grab you?

I took a couple better pics today. It's in my garage waiting for the new owner!

Attachments

• DSC02661.JPG
    DSC02661.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02662.JPG
    DSC02662.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 57
do you still have it? Nice looking boat! too bad it has an alpha, otherwise a supercharger would make it snap!

I still have it, sitting in the garage at 60degf while it is in the 20s outside! This is the perfect lake boat!!! A supercharger would go right on it and the Alpha would be fine, its a light boat. Prolly run low 70s with a Procharger or Whipple.

at least it is warm where she is sitting, it is abt 32 here today...what sort of tongue weight does she have? i would be concerned about the alpha with a supercharger, although i know for a while Mercruiser put big blocks in front of them.

at least it is warm where she is sitting, it is abt 32 here today...what sort of tongue weight does she have? i would be concerned about the alpha with a supercharger, although i know for a while Mercruiser put big blocks in front of them.

The trailer is set up nicely, I can lift it by myself and scoot it around to get it on the hitch. I just went out in the garage for a couple shots, let me know if you are interested in anything else.

Attachments

• DSC02678.JPG
    DSC02678.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02679.JPG
    DSC02679.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 33
Back