• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Mullica River to Atlantic city trip

Agreed

Pablo,
I agree less big boats the better, they wouldn't come out with us anyhow honestly. If we get Ed and Scott possibly that will be a good group. 40-50 is usually a nice cruise depending on how the bay is. I stay tight to the marsh heading out you get beat up alot less. We can open em up a little in the intercoastal, some nice long straightaways in there.

claupie,
My 250xs is an 2005 and requires a min of 91. The 2006 and up can run 87.
Doesn't really matter much as I usually end up running 92 or 93 in it anyhow.

Dave

7 dollars to launch at Chestnut Marine and 4 ramps to pick from,You can also buy breakfast there,,they have a little eatin area..

I'll be meeting everyone there. I will put the boat in the water Friday evening and have everything ready for Sat morning. Just hop in and I am at Chesnut Neck in 10min tops.

dkramer-where you staying at you live there or staying somewhere? we might do the same.

live in the area

sim,
I live in Mystic Islands which is right across the bay from where Chesnut Neck is. My parents are on the water and I drop in next door, the neighbor has a ramp that we use all season. Not really many places to stay around here. Only hotel is in Manahawkin in Hobie's neck of the woods I believe or in the other direction Absecon.

Dave

There is a Holiday Inn in Manahawkin,,But the trip should not be anymore than a hour and 1/2 for you..YOU CAN DO ITttttttt...

Trip

I will be trailering from Central NJ to Chestnut on Sat AM. I will leave by 6 AM and I should be at the marina sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 AM.

How is the parking at Chestnut Neck at that hour? I guess there should be plenty of parking at 8:00 AM.

I am looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone.

Joe

Woodbridge??why did I think Toms River..I use to Live in Carteret and my wife graduated from woodbridge..Did a lot of boating on the raritan bay,,every weekend seawarren to sandyhook...

Back