• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Need boat cover for 87 Senator

toydoc

Who makes a good cover that fits nice and can take all weather conditions? Whats a good price now days?

Who makes a good cover that fits nice and can take all weather conditions? Whats a good price now days?

I bought a full cover for a 283 Convincor in the spring. Got it from Premeire Motor sports when we picked our boat up. They deal with some lady over there who makes covers for them. The thing is sweet. Fits like a glove, covers the whole boat and has straps sewn on it that loop around the trailer frame and snap. Paid $750. It's not made out of Sunbrella either. Some other material that I like alot, no water spots, leaks or anything on the bow.
Sunsation uses this material on their covers if that helps.

Thank you.
That helps give me a idea what I can get and what cost.

87 Senator / stock 454 MAGNUM / ALPHA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by toydoc:
Who makes a good cover that fits nice and can take all weather conditions? Whats a good price now days?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Welcome to the board toydoc!
thumb.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Welcome to the board, injoy.

GusAvatar2.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop

Thanks peolpe!
I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for all of you.

87 Senator / stock 454 MAGNUM / ALPHA

Ijust thoght of something else. Our first boat was a 219 Persuader, very similiar to a Senator, I used a full cover that I bought at Meijers. It was a generic cover for a 22 ft. boat. Lasted 2 or 3 years and was less than $100. I just wanted to keep the sun off the bow and it fit the ticket.

I bought cockpit cover few years back from premier,but they got right from checkmate.I believe they do custom covers & were quite reasonable.

that i-boats forum has covers for mates on there but i never bought from them so i wouldn`t know what to expect. for my 18ft er it was like 300.00 just looking it up on the site

Back