• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New from Michigan

Welcome my dear Friend

abones1 I'm new to this forum, but I have to say something about Sammie and Action Marine.

If you read between the lines you will sense my emotion towards Sammie and all that he has done for me as a customer of Action Marine way back when.

First off you will never fine another man who was willing to work his tail off for his beloved customers. Sammie would work through the night to get you running (and running VERY strong) for the weekend, I bought two checkmates from Action Marine, a blue Enchanter I/O, and a Black 25 Convincor. Sammie was and still is a dear friend, (At least I consider him my friend) You guys don't know it but he is a very humble man, but when he speaks I suggest you listen!! If it was not for Sammie and Action Marine I most likely would not be boating today! I never reolized how spoiled I was with his GREAT customer service until Sammie closed Action Marine, NO one could ever come close to the service we all received from him. I now have a large Catamaran and I still use the skills that he taught me/us, to drive and be safe at speed. Sammie don't be upset with me for tooting your horn! And taking this thread off topic.

Your Action Marine buddy! TP;)

Let's hear some more great stories!:drool:

Thank You abones1 for all the kind words my dear Friend. Being your Friend and Dealer has been all my Pleasure and I am very proud to be able to call you my friend. There are many great guys here on this Checkmate forum that I would of loved to have had them with us back in the Days of my Action Marine and our Action Marine boat club. It would of given me great pleasure to do for them as I did for you abones1 and so many of my other dear friends and customers. I Loved my Action Marine customers and my Action Marine. All of you abones1 were as family to me and my Mom Debby-Momma Checkmate. I owe all that I have today to all of my Dear Action Marine customers and friends. All of you have given me so many great memories that live every day in my mind and my heart. I will try and do a couple more Action Marine Adventures this winter for all of you. Below are 3 links to some of my Action Marine Adventures that some here might of missed. I Thank all of you Checkmate members for always being so kind to me with your thanks and kind replies. Best wishes always to all of you Checkmate members. Always Sammie from Action Marine

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...=action+marine

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...=action+marine

the 2 story links above you might have to copy and paste

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26371

Thank You

Thank You to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to participating in the checkmate discussions and sharing your enthusiasm for Checkmates. :cheers:

My checkmates were

20 ft Enchanter
25 Convincor
28 ft twin big blocks

All boats bought from Action Marine, the 28 was used from a very dear friend of mine who bought it new from Action Marine. All three boats were "sleepers"

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it":D

:needpics:
Thank You to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to participating in the checkmate discussions and sharing your enthusiasm for Checkmates. :cheers:

My checkmates were

20 ft Enchanter
25 Convincor
28 ft twin big blocks

All boats bought from Action Marine, the 28 was used from a very dear friend of mine who bought it new from Action Marine. All three boats were "sleepers"

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it":D

Hey, welcome aboard to the forum of the obsessed {maybe sometimes possesed :)}

How about some pics and info of your toys past or present.

:welcome: To the forum!!! Sounds like you had some killer cool boats!! I'm always interested in Enchanters (for some strange reason LOL ;)), was yours O/B or I/O? Hope you can find a few pics, love seeing "back in the day" kinda pics!!

Back