• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New guy from Ontario

MsportRJ

Hello,

I picked up a 2005 Pulsare 1850br mid summer. It was a blast for the family and friends on our vacations. Now I'm giving it a mild refresh and update that it deserves. I've been lurking around for a few months and figured it was time to post. I look forward to hanging out here and getting to know some of you.

Cheers.

I run mostly in the Kawarthas, however I live in the Hamilton area. I go to Buffalo frequently, but not with the boat.

Welcome to the forum.....

Lets see some pics of the Checkmate up there in the great white north :surf:

:welcome:Welcome to the Forum!!! And like Kurtster said, post some pics when you get a chance. Everyone likes to see pictures.:thumb: Jim

Here are a few pics at the Pigeon lake sandbar. This was our first outing with it. There will be a few small changes made to it this season. Steering wheel, rigging sleeve, Jack plate etc.

IMG_3133_zpsynihwjvh.jpg

IMG_3135_zpsnidgdyup.jpg

Last edited:
Hey. Welcome to the forum and nice Mate on ya.
I have the same steering wheel as you but I'm missing the center cap with the knights head on it. I can't tell from the pictures if yours is there or not but would be happy to take it off your hands should you choose to change out your wheel?
I'm not big fan of the wheel either but finding a new one doesn't seem to be an easy task. Maybe you can keep us updated with what you pick and where it comes from? Thanks.

Here are a few pics at the Pigeon lake sandbar. This was our first outing with it. There will be a few small changes made to it this season. Steering wheel, rigging sleeve, Jack plate etc.

IMG_3133_zpsynihwjvh.jpg

IMG_3135_zpsnidgdyup.jpg

Nice, we frequent that sandbar, usually lock over from Sturgeon. If a Red Pulsare with a Yamaha goes smoking past you... it was me!:welcome:

Kushog
We will have to meet up some time. I'm looking out for a 2100br. Two footitis is already kicking in.

Back