• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Sponsor-Sandy Beach Marina!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

I'm happy to announce that Sandy Beach Marina is a new Sponsor and Supporting Vendor here on the forums.

You'll find Sandy Beach's banner ad in our sponsor block. If you click on it, you'll be taken to Sandy Beach's website. :)

Sandy Beach Marina is located in Akron, Ohio and is a new Checkmate dealer. Sandy Beach Marina itself has been around since the 1950's, and has been owned and operated by Jim Genovese and his family for the last 25 years plus.

Beyond selling Checks, Sandy Beach Marina also offer sales of Crest Pontoons, Mercury and Honda Outboards, Mercruiser I/O's as well as a selection of used boats.

Jim and his crew also offer docking, storage facilities and of course a service department.

Jim currently has two Checkmates on display and has a few more coming!

Jim will be posting under the username, "smallblockford" so I hope everyone will join me in welcoming Sandy Beach Marina and Jim and his family to our board.

And I would like to thank Jim and Sandy Beach for their kind support of our website and forums. :)

http://sandybeachmarina.com

-Chris

glad to join you guys . hope to be updating my website more and more. This sunday we will be receiving a 180 i will get some pics up to the board and also on my website.

Back