• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Newbie with a Starflite!

keit29

Hello checkmate forum!

I'm Keith, just picked up a new-to-me Starflite. I'm pretty sure it was listed here for a while so it might be familiar to some. The hull is a 93 I think and the motor is a 95 200hp Black Max xri. I've only had her out twice in the past two weekends and loving every minute of it so far!

1209255_437598019692694_135323562_n_zpsa377f145.jpg
photo7_zps70d41105.jpg
photo3_zps1e9feddb.jpg
photo8_zps703c514b.jpg

Welcome, don't forget to post in the Caesar Creek thread that you are attending :welcome:

Nice looking boat, where were you boating in the Columbus area? I did not make it out with the Pulsare this year so far, my daughter and family live in Gahanna.

That may have been the last Flite built?? Maybe someone can confirm.
That would be cool! Not sure how to check that though.
:welcome:
Good looking flight! hopefully will get to see it at Caesar creek saturday! :surf:
Yep! I hope the weather holds out for us. :thumb:
Welcome to the Obsession!
Thanks!
Nice looking boat, where were you boating in the Columbus area? I did not make it out with the Pulsare this year so far, my daughter and family live in Gahanna.
I've had it up at Alum and on Buckeye lake. I'm pretty sure most of my boating will be done on Buckeye next season.
Great looking boat!
Thank you!

Is that Nick's old boat?
Looks like it! I almost bought that thing before I found the Enchanter...that thing is stunning Keith! Did you find it in S.W. Michigan? Nice buy and welcome:D

Last edited:
That may have been the last Flite built?? Maybe someone can confirm.

Nice boat and 92' was considered the last year of the Starflite. I also have a 93' and when I called to order parts from Mike I said I had a 93 and he thought I was on drugs I think. Then I gave him the hull number and he said wow there must only be a few. So good luck with it, They are awesome boats

Looks like it! I almost bought that thing before I found the Enchanter...that thing is stunning Keith! Did you find it in S.W. Michigan? Nice buy and welcome:D
Yes it's the same one. Nick is a cool dude!

Nice boat and 92' was considered the last year of the Starflite. I also have a 93' and when I called to order parts from Mike I said I had a 93 and he thought I was on drugs I think. Then I gave him the hull number and he said wow there must only be a few. So good luck with it, They are awesome boats
I love it so far. It's my first boat and I'm completely new to outboards (I understand car engines) but I'm learning!
:welcome: Nice Flite :thumb:
Thanks!

This boat is even cleaner in person! I got to check it out at Caesar creek and it looks nothing short of new! :cheers:

Back