• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

powerwinch

Bubba

hi,

I would like to buy a powerwinch, i am lookin for the powerwinch 4000 ore the powerwinch 912
but i dont know the diff... between thoose too please can you help me out what is the diff between the 4000 and the 912 please advice, and are the winch compleet with remote controle switch?.

Sake From HOLLAND

hi,

I would like to buy a powerwinch, i am lookin for the powerwinch 4000 ore the powerwinch 912
but i dont know the diff... between thoose too please can you help me out what is the diff between the 4000 and the 912 please advice, and are the winch compleet with remote controle switch?.

Sake From HOLLAND

sake
ze hebben groot nadeel: dat je niet voelt als je ergens achterblijft steken met je boot.
dit had ik meegemaakt met mijn powerwinch. resultaat: de grootse kras ooit gezien..

they have a disadvantage: you cannot feel when you are stuck behind something with your boat.
this is my experience. the result was the biggest damage ever seen on my boat.

helmich

info@oost-west.nl

heee guys you can do better than that please advice chris? chevy? 175? you guys know so much!
icon_smile.gif

Sake From HOLLAND

Are you looking to add it to the trailer, or the front of the truck? I will assume its on the trailer. I will see what I can find out.

GusAvatar2.jpg

Forums4.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop, Currently the boat is undergoing overhaul.

The power wench 712a would work also. Has a max capacity of 2400#. The nice things about the wench is the remote control. go2marine has them for $412

GusAvatar2.jpg

Forums4.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop, Currently the boat is undergoing overhaul.

THANKS that help i need 175
thumb.gif
if you know more please let me know, and the 915 is that also with remote?

Sake From HOLLAND

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> sake
ze hebben groot nadeel: dat je niet voelt als je ergens achterblijft steken met je boot.
dit had ik meegemaakt met mijn powerwinch. resultaat: de grootse kras ooit gezien.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to go along with Hemlich, I think a power winch for the boat is dangerous. Is it for the boat or the front of your truck?

Forums4.jpg

Checkmates owned: 1995 Pulsare 2100BR/1995 Mercury Promax 225 2.5 EFI. 1995 Persuader 183/4.3 LX V6. 1992 Pulse 171/1992 Mercury XR6 150 hp 2.5 liter.

Sake, what is the purpose of the power winch? When your trailer is properly backed into the water, there should be very little cranking needed to pull the hull up to the stop. Are you trying to get the boat on the trailer when it's too shallow? Or is the purpose of a power winch to not get your feet wet when putting the boat on the trailer? There are a few ways to keep dry when putting your boat on a trailer. I guess we all need to know the purpose.

Forums4.jpg

Checkmates owned: 1995 Pulsare 2100BR/1995 Mercury Promax 225 2.5 EFI. 1995 Persuader 183/4.3 LX V6. 1992 Pulse 171/1992 Mercury XR6 150 hp 2.5 liter.

JW,

i alweys take my boat home on the trailer, and some times i hafe too trailer the boat 2 ore 3 times on one day
Eyecrazy.gif
, than i woulkd like a powerwinch
thumb.gif
if you hefe more info about the 4000 and 912 i would be very happy.

Sake From HOLLAND

A powerwench works well, and yes the 915 also has a remote. THe problem with a powerwench is you can't feel when there is a problem with the boat. The wench really doesent care if the boat gets hung up on something. I guess what I am trying to say is its easer to damage the boat with power than by using the old hand crank method.

GusAvatar2.jpg

Forums4.jpg

Welcome to the board Rick.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logo.jpg

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

he sake ik kwam dit tegen op internet:
hij staat op marktplaats.nl
7771.jpg

Aangeboden: 1-tons Pulling Winch 12 Volt Nieuw
Prijs: € 85,00 nu vaste prijs
Beschrijving: AANGEB:
EEN 1-TONS PULLING WINCH voor op de bumper,
Of in de aanhanger, bus of trailer het maakt niet uit.
12 volt
2000 lbs pulling - capacity
zowel op en af lieren, een uitkomst voor ieder een
makkelijk te bevestigen, ik hoor het wel bel of mail
P.S. dit product is nieuw dus gelieve niet op bieden
heeft een vaste prijs.

Foto: Klik hier om de foto te bekijken
Datum: 15-02-2004, 10:04
Gezien: 72 keer bekeken.

Adverteerder
Naam: A (E-mail de adverteerder) (Alle advertenties)
Telefoonnummer: 0630171089
Regio: Noord-Holland

-----------------------------
helmich
Checkmate senator special edition V8 5.7L-260HP
info@oost-west.nl

another one:

7770.jpg

Aangeboden: Boot lier 6000 LBS 12 volt nieuw
Prijs: € 85,00 vaste prijs
Beschrijving: AANGEB:
Een 12 volt 6000 LBS lier met een rollende trekkracht van maar liefst 3000 kilo.
Geschikt voor boottrailer autoambulance
aanhangwagen noemt maar op zelfs ook los tegebruiken op de trekhaak en dat voor maar 85 eurotjes mail of bel

lier
6000 Lb. Capacity for rolling stock
2000 Lb. Capacity for straight pulling
Corrosion resistant housing with convenient carrying handle
Includes 30' of 3/16" heavy gauge cable; 3/4" opening hook; remote switch with 10' lead; 6' per minute with full load
Motor voltage: 12V DC, 25 Amps, 300W input power
Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
P.S. BIEDEN HEEFT GEEN ZIN

Naam: K (E-mail de adverteerder) (Alle advertenties)
Telefoonnummer: 0612676499
Regio: Noord-Holland

-----------------------------
helmich
Checkmate senator special edition V8 5.7L-260HP
info@oost-west.nl

Back